- VFL: Demons a class above gallant North
Casey returned to form with a much-needed win over the Kangaroos on Saturday, while the son of an AFL great booted five majors.
- VFL: Bullants hang on in Bell Street belter
There was more heartache for Coburg, as the Bullants prevailed in a seven-point thriller on Saturday.
- VFLW: Borough down Blues to make it five in a row
Port Melbourne kept Carlton goalless in a dominant VFLW showing on Sunday evening.
- VFL: Giants bounce back with last-gasp win over Borough
Sunday’s VFL clash between Port Melbourne and GWS came down to the final seconds, but the Giants clung on in a classic.
- VFL: Round 5 Talking Points
We unpack the biggest stories from a captivating round five of VFL football.